|September 8, 2021|
READING BETWEEN THE LINES.
” God saw that it was made and it was very good . And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. ” Genesis 1:31
1) was born in 1958 in St.Catharines.
2) moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake in 1965.
3) finished public school in 1972.
4) graduated high school in 1977.
5) went to Europe in 1980.
6) Married Shirley June Stauffer in 1982.
7) have four children, in years 84, 86, 89 and 91.
8) lived in Thailand from 1982-85.
9) became a pastor in 1987 in the US
10) moved to Floradale in 1991.
11) during a sabbatical. we travelled to Vietnam in 1996 .
12 ) was on my way to a hospital in Toronto on 9/11
13) my mom, my best friend and my dad all died in 2004/2005.
14) had a heart attack and surgery in 2007.
15) moved to Elmira in 2015.
16) left Floradale Church in 2016.
17 ) started with MCC in fall of 2016.
18) Covid 19 pandemic began in 2020
19) started at Poole fulltime in April 2020
20 ) preaching at Poole this Sunday, September 12, 2021
These are 20 days among the many thousands of days that I have lived. I have forgotten most of the evenings and the mornings. In order for me to understand myself , I have to read between the lines to see the meaning , if there is meaning at all. Maybe it is just life, normal or otherwise. When reading the Bible, you must always read between the lines, to get a direction for living today, in a faithful way. If you would record 20 events what would you tell yourself and others ? Tell me what you see in the photo below .
( the photo is of a cloudy sky with power lines intersecting the the sky.)
Have a great day
Soaring like Vultures
lifted up by unseen Hands
Trust, silent enters my fears Monica Pieper Landoni 2021